Kaizen Institute Latvia joins NCCL as a Silver Category Member
20 January 2020Help us welcome Kaizen Institute Latvia as a new Silver category member at the NCCL! Kaizen Institute is the original and premier provider of KAIZENTM services. KaizenTM means "Change for the Better". They support companies of all sizes in all market segments, providing them with a sustainable, competitive advantage.
Keizen Institute invites you to their kick-off event on January 30th between 16:00 and 17:30 at Radisson Old Town (Z.A. Meierovica Blvd. 10, Rīga). If interested in attending, sign up by January 28th by writing Frode Aasheim: firstname.lastname@example.org! Bring your business card and enter the draw for a free KaizenTM Lean Yellow Belt training course!
NCCL Member special - Kaizen Institute:
Introduction offer for 2-day KaizenTM Lean Yellow Belt course February 18-19, 2020 for €500 (Optional internationally recognized Lean certificate €150). On the KaizenTM Lean Yellow Belt course you will gain a basic introduction to Lean and continuous improvement through extensive use of practical exercises and exciting theory.
The course runs over 2 days and will give you insights and tools to contribute directly to your workplace:
- Introduction to KaizenTM and Lean principles
- What characterizes a LEAN business
- Case with LEAN principles and introduction to waste
- Sources of waste and sources of value creation - be gone with the time thieves
- Introduction to structured problem solving, root cause analysis, development of adjustments
- Introduction to team board and Visual Work Plan
- Introduction to 5S, improvement board, planning of LEAN projects
To learn more about Kaizen visit: www.kaizen.com< Back to news