FICIL Invites to sign up and join their Work Groups
01 November 2021
Please be reminded that as a member of NCCL you are qualified to join any of the Work groups created by the Foreign Investors' Council in Latvia with the aim of developing recommendations and solutions to improve the overall investment climate in the country. FICIL reminds that the upcoming year will be an election year in Latvia and, hence, your input regarding necessary changes in the investment environment would be highly appreciated.
Registration form to join the groups can be found here. Information updates regarding work group activities will be then sent to the provided e-mail.
There are 13 FICIL work groups:
- Anti Organised Crime work group;
- Fair Competition and Public Procurement work group;
- Food and Drink Industry work group;
- Digitalisation work group;
- Construction work group;
- Green Economy Development work group;
- Healthcare issues work group
- Anti corruption, economic crime and shadow economy work group;
- Investment protection and Court efficiency work group;
- Intellectual Property Protection work group;
- Labour Force and requalification work group;
- Tax Policy and Administration work group;
- Transport and Infrastructure Issues work group.
< Back to news