Nordic Council of Ministers´ Office - Norden
Associate Member - Non-profit Organization
|Phone:||+371 678 200 89|
|Contact person:||Stefan Eriksson, Director|
The Nordic Council of Ministers’ (NCM) Office in Latvia is part of the Nordic Council of Ministers’ Secretariat assigned to facilitate cooperation between the Nordic countries and Latvia.
We collaborate with public institutions, NGOs and Nordic diplomatic representations in Latvia to implement common Nordic initiatives. It promotes everything that is “Nordic” and broadly profiles Nordic cooperation.
The NCM Office also acts as a project administrator, including the Nordic–EU projects or joint Nordic–Baltic projects, and is responsible for practical casework, quality assurance, etc.
The NCM Office Library is open for visitors four days per week and offers following services:
- information on Nordic co-operation;
- information on the Nordic Council and the Nordic Council of Ministers;
- information about common Nordic-Baltic Mobility Programmes;
- library with reference books and Nordic periodicals;
- library loan of Nordic music CD-ROMs, films in VHS and DVD formats;
- free Internet access for study and research purposes.
To edit or delete this information, please contact us at office(abols)nccl.lv or +371 29906600< Back to members