Visit from the Oslo Harbour
09 October 2019
It is our great pleasure to welcome a delegation from the Oslo Harbour and Norwegian Shipping companies to discuss improved logistics solutions between Latvia and Norway!
If you work with imports and exports between Norway and Latvia, join us on Wednesday, October 9, at 14:00 for a conversation with the Norwegian delegation to discuss the potential for creating a direct maritime shipping route between Norway and Latvia that would provide cheaper and environmentally more friendly transportation solutions for export / import flows between the two countries.
The delegation from Norway will consist of the following representatives:
- Carl Johan Hatteland - Director Business Development / Oslo Harbour
- Morten Pettersen - Managing Director Viasea (Shipping)
- Are Graathen - Managing Director Samskip Norway (Shipping)
- Bjørn Engelsen - Managing Director Yilport Oslo (the operator in Oslo Harbour)
- Steinar Wiik - Consultant Oslo Harbour
The meeting will take place at the Embassy of Norway (Kaļķu street 15, Rīga). Target audience: exporters and logistics providers. Working language - English. Limited seating. If interested in attending, please write: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +371 29906600.< Back to events