Nordic Baltic Business Forum 2017: Innovation, Leadership and Business development
06 October 2017
Nordic Baltic Business Forum is hosted by the Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and Danish Chambers of Commerce in Latvia in cooperation with the Nordic Embassies. More than 120 business representatives attended this 4th annual conference bringing best cases, inspiration on leadership and innovation and a forum for exchange of experiences and networking between Nordic-Baltic companies.
Key Speakers 2017:
• Steinar Egil Hagen, Norwegian Ambassador to Latvia will open the conference on behalf of the Nordic Embassies
• Daniels Pavljuts, Consultant and former Minister of Economics of Latvia will moderating the day
• Inese Andersone, Partner and founder of Gateway&Partners will present Nordic investments in the Baltic region: facts, trends, sectors and largest recent investments
• Morten Hansen, Head of Economics Department at SSE Riga and respected voice in the Latvian economic-political debate, will forecast Latvia´s economy for 2018: a return of the bubble economy?
• Kerli Gabrilovica, Country Head of Luminor Latvia who will present the new Baltic player in the banking sector that will be launched the same week; a merger between Nordea and DNB. What is their strategy for becoming a contemporary and entrepreneurial Baltic bank?
• Robert Falck, CEO and Founder of Einride, the Swedish tech startup that has built a full-scale prototype of its T-Pod; an electric autonomous transport vehicle who could change the future of transportation industry.
• Richard Fomrats, Entrepreneur and CEO of PlayGineering Systems, a successful Latvian company pioneering in computer vision, machine learning, artificial intelligence sold to the sports industry world wide
• Katrine Judovica, Chairperson of the Board of Narvesen Baltija, sharing investors view on business environment in Latvia and their focus on building a value based business culture
• Signe Ørom, Danish researcher and CEO of ConnectingCultures will increase your Nordic cultural competence to help you build stronger relations with business partners or clients from the Nordic countries
• Linda Liukas, Finnish computer programmer, entrepreneur, author, TED Resident and "Digital Champion of Finland" in 2013 will close the conference by looking into the future key language for our children: computer coding. Linda helps educate problem-solving children, seeing computers not as mechanical but as colourful, expressive machines.
Admision: 65 EUR members, 80 EUR guests
Registration: to email@example.com by October 4
< Back to events